Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Disaster Library

I've inherited a most spacious library that apparently has been the dumping ground for the whole school. Besides that it looks like it's never been weeded and to top it off the whole collection really needs to be relabeled/recataloged. I started today with some help and we've already filled all 3 or 4 of the carts. I also got rid of some framed pictures and 3-D puzzles. I'm trying to find the fine line between necessary clean-up and too much change/throw aways at once. ( I know we all remember the Providence Middle School experience). I probably should have taken a before picture.

-Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I, too, wish I'd taken before/after pictures, though I don't think I had to make as many up-front changes as you have to make. Even though the whole process is daunting, I hope you're having some fun with it, too.