Friday, June 29, 2007

Congrats on the Boy

Kari, I am so excited for you. Definitely go get the football, its never to early ;) As far as names go, do your son a favor and do a normal spelling. I read the newspaper today and there were names in there that will give that kid heck forever. I think its mean. Anyway, congrats.

Hey, for every ones information, the charter school in my area is a go and we already have a third of the students signed up. We've only had one public meeting so this is very encouraging results. I will now be very busy getting a library set up. If you've done this, give me some hints.

How is everyone feeling without a wad of homework? Wahooooooo!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lu Ann Brobst Staheli said...

No homework? I've been working on a book manuscript ever since classes ended, which means I've been attached to the computer for 8 hours a day. Feels like old times!

Marianne Bates said...

Teri--I've been wondering how close you (and your school) are to that fire that has been burning out of control. Are you okay???

Cathy Hansen said...

Teri- Congrats on the charter school. I am in the process of setting up a library right now for south campus. I did the North campus 3 years ago, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
At least I can tell you how we did it !